Sriracha-Honey Glazed Bacon
Prep: 5 min Cook time: 13-15 min Ready: 20 min
This sweet and smoky recipe has just enough kick to wake up your taste buds and leave you drooling for more. Candied bacon has been a thing for a while but adding a spicy element takes it up a new level. You can use this glaze on almost any pork recipe you can think of. This recipe has been used for a ham and porkchop glaze and it has always turned out very well. To make more of this glaze just stick to the 2:1 ratio, 2 parts Honey, 1 part Sriracha
- 8 strips of Stawnichy’s bacon
- Tablespoons Honey 2
- Tablespoon Sriracha 1
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C
- Place honey in microwave for 30-45 seconds
- Mix Honey and Sriracha in small bowl
- Dip slice of bacon in Honey-Sriracha mixture. Let excess drip off and place on pan. Use a baking rack or tin foil to reduce cleanup and sticking.
- Place in oven for 13-15 mins. If you prefer it to be a little crispy keep eye on bacon so it doesn’t burn the honey.