Chorizo Flatbread Pizzas
4 Servings (4 individual pizzas) // 30 Minutes
These are a fun, easy meal idea that the entire family will love. Everyone can customize their own pizzas to their taste and they are healthy and quick to prepare. Our chorizo is the perfect accompaniment to these fantastic dinners.
- 4 flatbreads
- Olive oil, or any other cooking oil
- Pesto sauce, or your favourite pasta sauce
- Bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, and/or any other veggies you prefer
- 2 cups mozzarella, or any other cheese you prefer, grated
- Stawnichy’s Chorizo sausage, cut into ¼” slices
- Fresh basil, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut/dice all vegetables and slice chorizo.
- Take flatbreads and place them on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Brush flatbreads with small amount of olive oil. Spread sauce on each pizza to preference.
- Sprinkle desired vegetables and amounts on each pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese all over the pizza, to desired amount.
- Place chorizo slices on top of cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Watch to ensure that the bottoms of the pizzas do not burn.
- Remove from oven, and add fresh basil, if desired.
- Cut into 4 slices