The Best Roasted Beet Burger Recipe
Prep: 10 min Cook time: 13 min Ready: 23 min
Stawnichy’s is committed to a constant evolution of our product offering, and producing high quality items that appeal to a wide variety of consumers. Inspired by our well-known Borscht soup, we present the newest member of the Stawnichy’s product family – The Roasted Beet Burger!
It is a high protein burger (13 g of protein per patty) made with the highest quality ingredients. It is fully vegetarian, gluten friendly and vegan. They are sold in packs of 4, and are perfect for frying in the pan, (best to prepare from frozen). They have a unique flavour profile, and will be sure to become a staple in your family’s healthy meal plans.
They can be topped with a variety of accompaniments, including garlic aioli, feta cheese, roasted peppers, or in the case of our healthy recipe below, tzatziki.
Give this unique product a try today, and enjoy the flavours of traditional Ukrainian beet soup, in a burger!
6 Ingredient Tzatziki
- 1/2 large English cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill or 2 tbsp dried dill
- pinch each sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (optional for flavour and richness)
- Finely grate cucumber with the skin on should yield about 1 cup. Then either set in a fine-mesh strainer set over a small mixing bowl or transfer to a clean, thin towel and squeeze out excess moisture. The remaining amount should be about 1/4 cup.
- Add greek yogurt to a large mixing bowl and add strained cucumber, garlic, dill, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil (optional). Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust flavour as needed, adding more salt for overall flavour, garlic for zing, lemon for acidity, or dill.
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium to medium-low heat.
- Place Roasted Beet Burger on preheated pan for approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes until heated through and well browned
- Spread fresh tzatziki on top bun with lettuce and other vegetables you wish.
- Serve hot and enjoy.